Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went riding the other day and backed up on a tight trail and managed to drive a stick through my electric fan and radiator, instantly emptying the coolant. So i'm looking for a used rad and even an old burnt out fan motor because all i need is the 11" plastic 7 blade fan. (which comes right off with the removal of a small c-clip) They won't warranty it and don't sell the blade seperate (go figure) and an OE rad is over $400 and the fan is over $300, i did find a fan cheaper but i just need an original rad, if not i'll buy aftermarket, but i don't need it right now. I can pay with paypal and would request to send on usps as it will be coming to Canada. Thanks

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
i know you can get a PWR radiator for $449....you would have to get a fan still because those radiators use the stock fan and shroud.....ive heard these things are pretty sweet and work great!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks for the ideas, i asked a couple questions about the ebay one but it is a lot longer and may not fit with a winch. Also i need the fan info cause it may be a generic fan and have too much draw for the stock charging system, thanks again to both of you.
I just had a good look and the mount for the bumper has to be removed for the rad to go far enough down, maybe even interfere with the winch, for a duner machine maybe, but i need all the protection i can get.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts