Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright so, didnt take me long to be hanging from the seat belt :/ rolled the Rzr this past weekend. Didnt do terrible damage, just blew tire off the bead, cracked my bed/ bed rails, and put a crack in my radiator. Anyone know where a good site is to order Plastics/ the bed/ bed rails and a radiator? I would like to get these things in by tues. so I am riding on thursday. I checked Rocky Mountain Atv but did not see anything for radiators or beds. Also I bought the rzr used from a guy who bought it in June. Am I still under factory warranty? would they cover this? I know they might not be as quick or ready for thurs. but I was just curious.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Warranty absolutely won't cover it, but if you've got full-coverage insurance, you're good to go. Err............you do have full-coverage insurance, don't you?

Cheers

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do have full coverage, Would I just talk to them and pay the deductible? not sure how this works.

·
Registered
220 Posts
rzr21,
Rather than giving you some advice, might I suggest talking to your insurance agent to get the real insurance info as it pertains to your provider, situation and coverage.
Speculation will not help you at all. Sure hope no one was injured.
Good Luck,
Sid

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank You for the Replies. I checked on ebay for some radiators, found some for around 160. Might give those a try. Now to find the bed plastics.

·
Desert Rat
2,118 Posts
Try Partshark.com (partsshark. com ?). They have every OEM part available for the RZR, and the factory parts catalog. Fixmytoys is a great outlet too (and a forum member). I think having the parts by Tuesday is probably not going to happen.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the Replies, found the OEM parts on Rocky Mountain, they will be delivered on tues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts