Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out riding this weekend and stripped my front drivers side wheel hub in a mud hole. Bought the rzr used so i figured it was probably already wore down anyways so no big deal.

question is, im going to be switching to the SUPERATV rzr s setup soon so should I go with an upgraded wheel hub if there is such a thing. I dont know where to look for an OEM or an aftermarket hub so if anyone has any name brands of aftermarket hubs that would be great. Im new to the side x side community so im not sure what to look for. Ive always had racing fourwheelers.

anyways, thanks in advance for any help or advice.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool, ill check them out.

my buddy is a polaris lover. this is my first one. he is the one who said it was the hub. he said the axle shaft and the diff are spinning fine but it only spins the hub every once in a while, mainly when not in a bind.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks like they only sell them as a set. im looking for just one front drivers side hub for now. I will upgrade the rest in the future but its not in the budget right now. especially since i just purchased the s suspension

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
hmm, might be hard to buy just one, unless you buy from Polaris.
Try posting an ad in the "want to buy" section of the forum.
front are different than rear,,, and I believe a change was made on 1-1-10, so make sure you get one that is compatible with your RZR build date.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i was reading in a thread that said they would sell the two fronts but i dont see a link on their site for just the pair of fronts.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
talked to them, they only offer the full set of four. does anyone know of an online store that sells stock rzr wheel hubs?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn dude you are on top of it. Lol. Thanks though for real, this forum has made owning the rzr more enjoyable.

·
Registered
15,386 Posts
you can learn a lot here... and meet some great people.
I don't know how fast Babbitts is, but it is convenient to look up prices.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok, on polarispartshouse.com i found this:

7 SKU: 5135409
HUB-WHEEL, FRONT(MACH) 2 $32.67

it doesnt determine a difference between left and right. Can someone confirm that the sides (left or right) are the same?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks. im just gonna get this for a temp fix since i just spent $$$ on the rzr "s" conversion. once i get extra funds for my toy, i am for sure gonna order the billet hubs cuz im sure these 30" mudlites are gonna continue to wear the hubs pretty quick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts