Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend loaned his 19 turbo S and it came back from pismo with both lower a arms bent. Is anyone making aftermarket a arms for the 72" wide yet? I don't know the details yet but aren't the new factory arms supposed to be stronger. I'm sure it will be one of those "i was driving 5 mph on the beach and look what happened.

·
Registered
290 Posts
A friend loaned his 19 turbo S and it came back from pismo with both lower a arms bent. Is anyone making aftermarket a arms for the 72" wide yet? I don't know the details yet but aren't the new factory arms supposed to be stronger. I'm sure it will be one of those "i was driving 5 mph on the beach and look what happened.

I armored mine up. Factory UTV, but there are others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
491 Posts
I would love to have a set of the HCR but I can't seem to choke down the $3800 price tag. They are so sweet though.
The A-Arms are half that price. That is for the full kit

Ok. That may be true but entry price for me is still the full price of the kit. I would not run HCR front and stock rear.

Maybe I am just OCD but my front and rear suspension need to be a matching set.

·
Synister16
340 Posts
Cognito has some nice tubular high clearance a-arms same as Lone Star Racing.

·
Premium Member
786 Posts
Atv fourplay sells uppers and lowers. But they are only compatible with the Keller mega ball joints. 4130 1.50" tubing all Tig welded. They literally look like they belong on a trophy truck in person!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts