Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Do you have a pic of it removed? What’s under the plastic piece? Did you just cut out the footrest and rivet the cover back on?
Looks like the foot rests are separate pieces that are attached to the floor and front firewall. I use this site all of the time to take a look at the layers before I start taking apart something that I haven't been into before. It helps me familiarize myself on the different layers and what the parts look like.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks like the foot rests are separate pieces that are attached to the floor and front firewall. I use this site all of the time to take a look at the layers before I start taking apart something that I haven't been into before. It helps me familiarize myself on the different layers and what the parts look like.

Thanks for the link! I just removed mine in 5 minutes and there is a floor under it! Won’t even have to fab a new cover! My left foot goes all the way to the firewall and the footwell is almost twice as wide. Game changer for me! So much more comfortable! My machine is a RZR Pro 4 but All interior parts are same as pro xp.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire Automotive exterior Asphalt

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Hood Motor vehicle Auto part Machine Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive design

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Light Automotive tire Vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks for the link! I just removed mine in 5 minutes and there is a floor under it! Won’t even have to fab a new cover! My left foot goes all the way to the firewall and the footwell is almost twice as wide. Game changer for me! So much more comfortable! My machine is a RZR Pro 4 but All interior parts are same as pro xp. View attachment 688920
View attachment 688922
View attachment 688921
View attachment 688917
View attachment 688919
View attachment 688918
kick a$$ machine !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts