Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great forum , lots of info...keep up the good work.

Hello, I need some help on buying one of these great vehicles. I am looking at a new 2011, 50", with the blue white paint job, and the better rims package.

Is $11,000 out the door a good price, (11,599 msrp) or can I do better? This is also because I can get the ag tax waived.

Will Polaris be putting in a larger engine in these anytime soon. If so, I will wait.

I was really hoping to get one for $10,000....thats why I am kinda mulling it around right now.

Also, if there are any millionairs that read this and want to donate a grand or so, I would be forever grateful. (had to ask...seems like alot of well off people on here...lol) I have $5000 so far. I had all the money a month ago, then the car died....it seems like i get close, then something comes up. Its driving me nuts, i have wanted one of these ever since thay came out.

·
Follow me! I dare u!
783 Posts
There is a difference between "well off" and "poser" lol...

Welcome to the forum btw... 11k sounds like a great price! 600 under MSRP sounds like a deal to me. Really depends on the dealer I'm sure.

There is nothing confirmed regarding a bigger motor. It's all just blah blah blah right now.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you are getting a good deal at 600 under. I can promise that IF Polaris comes out with the bigger engine it will cost more and you won't get 600 bucks off. Just a thought. As far as money and toys, yea, there is a lot of money on here from some VERY hard working people to save and get to this point. Set the goal and work hard to get there. My next goal, BIG toy hauler. It will happen very soon. Good luck on your purchase.:pint:

·
Registered
178 Posts
A grand won't get you very far so might as well borrow it from the bank. I already have 20 k in extras on my wish list.

·
Better Friend Than Enemy
2,760 Posts
The market is starting to pop and evolve beyone farm, grounds keeping and custodial implements.

Perhaps the Rzr will have a bigger engine, perhaps even a new line set-apart from the Rzr with a bigger engine will be introduced instead,, it's all speculation with a few reliable hints thrown in.

Their is no limit how far you can go in life, all you have to do is get up and go to work.
The more I work, the luckier I seem to get.

It's not necessarily how much money you earn, it's how much money you keep.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am joking about the money, but thanks to the people who have messaged me and offered me some cash.

What time of year do sales usually happen on something like this? I assume winter, but most likely not spring, but then again late summer when the next year models come out? I think right now you can get a $300 rebate on the 2011's.

·
Registered
107 Posts
RZRs are a hot item all year round. You'll often find better rebates and incentives right before Polaris releases a new model. I bought mine 75 miles in the middle of WI so they worked a great price out for me. I bought a 2010 Orange RZR-S for 13K even. They would have sold it to anyone else for about 400 more. I always go there for my sleds and ATVs. Maybe you can find rural dealership to provide you with a similar deal. Buy where it will b e serviced though. Its surely worth the difference in price.

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
There is nothing confirmed regarding a bigger motor. It's all just blah blah blah right now.
And you can guarantee Polaris will capitalize $$$$$$ on the excitement. They will not be cheap. 10K will get you 2/3 of the way. You gotta figure on another 2-300lbs of heft too.

H

·
0 Posts
Weatherby where are you located? If you are near NC let me know...I might be able to steer you into a beter deal.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I just got a RZR 800 - EPS Orange Madness LE for 11900 (MSRP 12400) from a dealer in PA. I pick it up on Friday. I thought it was a good deal considering the dealers here in FL wouldn't budge on MSRP. I might have been able to talk them down another couple hundred, but there were no other dealers in that area with the same model. So I didn't take the chance. I already have a grand in extras...

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Sounds like a good deal. The big engine is just a rumor right now but it will not be offered on the 50" wide prob never because the lack of stability. If it is available it would be on the S or RZR4. Go for what you think will suit you best and dont wait too long for something to come out. Look at all the Can Am guys who waited two years for the Commander to come out and lost all those good riding opportunities. I modded mine to fit my type of riding.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Weatherby, if the 50" limit is important to you take a tape measure to any model. The aftermarket rims (and I classify any wheels that are not the steel ones) are sometimes wider.
Welcome to the form,
John

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Also, if there are any millionairs that read this and want to donate a grand or so, I would be forever grateful. (had to ask...seems like alot of well off people on here...lol)
Send me your DL# SS# and bank account # and I will wire the money ASAP:rofl3:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i am located in northern IL.......i am going to another dealer today, that has more in stock and i will see what he can do........i am a tight wad, especially when buying something this expensive.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Great forum , lots of info...keep up the good work.

Hello, I need some help on buying one of these great vehicles. I am looking at a new 2011, 50", with the blue white paint job, and the better rims package.

Is $11,000 out the door a good price, (11,599 msrp) or can I do better? This is also because I can get the ag tax waived.

Will Polaris be putting in a larger engine in these anytime soon. If so, I will wait.

I was really hoping to get one for $10,000....thats why I am kinda mulling it around right now.

Also, if there are any millionairs that read this and want to donate a grand or so, I would be forever grateful. (had to ask...seems like alot of well off people on here...lol) I have $5000 so far. I had all the money a month ago, then the car died....it seems like i get close, then something comes up. Its driving me nuts, i have wanted one of these ever since thay came out.
You sound like me when I first found this site and had not owned a rzr. $10,000 sounds like a great price. I would snatch that right up and start having fun. I wanted one since they were first released as well and back in what I think was April was when I finally bought a new 2010 LE. You will be very pleased. I paid $16,500 for mine and the only extras was a winch, 14" wheels, and big horn tires. So $11,000 is a steal where I live. LOL.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just picked mine up last saturday, got it for $10,800 OTD. They have changed quite a bit, I started tearing my down and have noticed alot of small changes they have made since the 10' models.

Attachments

·
Registered
633 Posts
Just picked mine up last saturday, got it for $10,800 OTD. They have changed quite a bit, I started tearing my down and have noticed alot of small changes they have made since the 10' models.
Man I gotta ask... When you buy a new car or truck do you take it all appart to see how it works. LOL :rofl3:

I take it your gonna mod stuff right away are you? Or perhaps your just that curious. LOL

·
Registered
63 Posts
Man I gotta ask... When you buy a new car or truck do you take it all appart to see how it works. LOL :rofl3:

I take it your gonna mod stuff right away are you? Or perhaps your just that curious. LOL
Lol, Naw I am just getting rid of a lot of factory stuff, pretty much only keeping frame, engine, drive train, electrical and must haves, building it to race next seasons GNCC. But I also tore it down to make sure everything was alright. After I got it home from the dealer, I was looking it over and noticed the two lower screws that hold on the front bumper were missing and had been pulled through the plastic. Had to call them up and have them ship a new front bumper under warranty. Polaris workmanship on parts I have order have not been top notch so I always like to comb over everything. Ordered a frame from them a couple months back and it had a few bent braces and odd and in things wrong with it. But all my buddy's always bitch at me and say I have OCD so it may be a lil of both! :rofl3:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts