Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
I am looking for full race shock set up for my '11 XP900.
Mostly ride it in cross country races with lots of motocross style tracks and lots of jumps. Some forest sections, some obstacles with logs or streams but no dunes here )))
Looking for great shocks (front and rear) - suggestions and vendors quotes are welcomed!

Ivan
Jumping Russian :)

here is what my racing style looks like:

·
Registered
818 Posts
If your racing, have you looked into the 2.0 front and 2.5 rears from WER? FOX, KING, And the others that rebuild the stock shock? It will come down to how much your wanting to spend. If you have a price range you want to stay in then, now would be a good time to state that.

·
Administrator
50,344 Posts
Hi!
I am looking for full race shock set up for my '11 XP900.
Mostly ride it in cross country races with lots of motocross style tracks and lots of jumps. Some forest sections, some obstacles with logs or streams but no dunes here )))
Looking for great shocks (front and rear) - suggestions and vendors quotes are welcomed!

Ivan
Jumping Russian :)

here is what my racing style looks like:

Call Nate at Zbroz racing ,they make EXIT Shocks ! you will not be disappointed . http://www.zbrozracing.com/

UTV Suspension

·
Registered
818 Posts
Call Brian at WER (Walker Evens Racing). Hands down some of the best shock service I have had. He had a buddy deliver shocks to me out in the middle of Glamis sand dunes. Has spend countless phone calls on helping me dial in the shocks. I cant say that for the others but, for American Made the parts are easier to get and priced very well. I use to be An Elka guy till some things fell through and got tired of waiting for parts. My brother is a dealer with them. I had a shaft go bad on a set of shocks. They wanted me to buy a full shock. What (BS). Have a buddy with WER's on a +6 kit for his 800 and had a rear shaft get hit with a rock. Called Brian with shaft dimension. They would have to custom cut me a new shaft. So he sent me out two new shafts free of charge that would work with the kit. I for one need to buy Brian some beer's for all the help.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Our Fox race set up works really well. I have 2.5's in stock and we reccomend 2.5 rear with a 2.0 front.:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts