Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 09 S,with a Dirty dawg cluch,muzzy daul,,boondocker tuner,26x12x12 all four corners. I put the complete clutch kit that i got from DDC,and i have tried taking weight out and added weights and not sure if i am missing something in the setup...This things launches hard off the line to where it will just about lift the front end up,,and goes to about 25 to 30 in no time,my RPMS are in the high 5K then but not hitting the REV limiter,but what i can figure out is from 30 to 50 takes for ever to get there and by then i am at 6200 to 6300 RPMS..just anyone have any ideas on what i can try,,,the 30 to 50 is taking way to long,and im pretty much much out of RPMS and speed by them..
Another Q'
what does the
lighter/heavy springs do,,or purpose
and the HEEL,mid and toe, what are there functions

Trying to find out what the basice are so i can adjust from there

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I am NO expert!! sounds like its not shifting ... like you are to lite on the heel .. mid. What springs colors on the primary ...what helix and spring in the driven?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did talk to dale,,before it was hitting the limiter before i could get to 30 mph..and ws told to add weight,,so i did,,not hitting now unless i stay in it for a long time and it just hit the limiter. I Just check to see when the clutch engages,,and it is between 1825 and 1875..That was my quess to NOT SHIFTING

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am NO expert!! sounds like its not shifting ... like you are to lite on the heel .. mid. What springs colors on the primary ...what helix and spring in the driven?
I will get the weight tomorrow,,the felix is DDP back shift,,and i will also get the colors of the primary and sec.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Have you contacted Dale, since you have HIS Clutch Setup?
BB,,you mentioned a clucth book in one of your clucth treads,,where are these avail to purchase..so i can get a better idea on the clutching..

Thanks
YEP, it's a GREAT Read by Olav Aaen, But you gotta got thru it a couple of times before it sinks in. I'd suggest trying a Google Search, many places to purchase OR you can get a copy directly from his website.

Got a question?, How long does it take you to go from 30 to 50 MPH?
Normally about 30-40 MPH on the Speedo will get you to TOTAL shiftout OR about 450-500 ft. WOT

Bart

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
getting from 30 to 50 is slow getting there..i just watch that vedio that you was just helping with,,his got to 50 about 3 times faster than mine..and my RPMS are max out way before i get to speed,,if that makes any sence

1 - 8 of 8 Posts