Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend I went to Black River Falls, WI and did a ton of riding. I went out on a few night rides with the 570 and I wasn't thrilled with the lights. I thought they were aimed a little to high. Can these get adjusted? Also, I'd like to add some aftermarket lights but I don't want the height to change or the length. I put the RZR in my toy hauler and if I add large lights on top it probably wont fit under the bunks in the garage. Also I only have a 10 foot garage so I don't want to add lights that stick out in front. Do any of you have any recos for something that is budget friendly and meet what I need?

Eric

·
Registered
385 Posts
the headlights can be adjusted. instructions are in your owners manual, or search it on here. there's a good thread somewhere.
there are many options for adding or upgrading lights.
multiple sizes of light bars. or the Heretic factory replacement lights. 4 LED's in each. pretty sick.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Adjusting them will help but the factory lights suck, I did HID kit and rigid D2 knock offs on my a-pillars and I'm very happy with the results on my rzr s. I've got less than 350$ in the entire setup and could not be happier with the results at night.

·
Premium Member
16,003 Posts
like me
you could always go polaris led head lights,
yes you can change out the stockers
these are great but pricy

·
Registered
785 Posts
I put two 55w KC driving lights on the front bar of the cage. With the slope of the cage to the rear they really don't stick up higher than the rear of the cage. Plenty of light now, and they stay clean in sloppy riding unlike the factory lights down low.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey Airew,
I was kinda in the same boat, height wise. So what I did is decided on what l.e.d.s I wanted then used a set of nice billet break away flag mounts. They look great, not loose, no rattle . I just pull the pin and fold them forward . Best set I ever owned nice an beefy, and they were cheap too $20.00 I purchased 2 , should have gotten more but the place went bellie up soon after. This iPod won't let me post the pics sorry.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for all the great feed back! I really like the idea of the fold down lights. When I have a few minutes I'll look at what the others have suggested as well. If any of you are interested in seeing the trails at Black River Falls I have uploaded some videos to You Tube. They are long and unedited but you don't have to watch them all the way thru.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts