Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a RZR and it had 12" ITP Beadlocks with 29.5 Outlaws. Its also had a 3" lift kit. There are also spacers all the way around. I really like the tires, but they are just not practical for the riding I do. I bought another set of rims, 2 used, 2 brand new in box ITP SS 12x7 Wheels. They came with 4 Near Bald Maxxis Tires. I took the Laws off and put on the baldies and notices a HUGE HUGE increase in the ride, performance, handling, you name it everything was better, with the exception of my clearance being able to climb terraces..LOL

I just wanted to see how much better the RZR performed without the big boys on and I need to make a permanent change. Well permanent enough that when I go muddin I can put the big boys back on.

With that said, I want to keep the lift and spacers on. The bald tires are 25x10x12 on back and 25x8x12 on the front. These tires look like they belong on a go kart, LOL.

I have decided to go with the original bighorns, but I dont know what size. I will mostly be trail riding, some light snow, etc. What size should I go? Should I stagger the front and he back, or go the same all the way around. I also have another matching rim that I plan on using as a spare.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!!! :redrzr:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will also be adding some Fox Shocks in the next day or so all the way around. Not sure if that matters.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on guys! 70 Views and no one wants to give me an opinion? Will 27's be to much all the way around?

·
Registered
312 Posts
27 would be fine.

·
Supporting Vendor
2,512 Posts
As stated 27's will fit or you could go with 26.5 pitBull Growler Uber XOR's. They are a super tough 8 ply rated tire that provided excellent traction and rides smooth as butter. The PitBull tires run 1/2 inch taller than the size indicates.

Let us know if we can be of assistance.

·
Registered
312 Posts
With the lift I would go with the 27.5 growlers. I have had a set for a year and the growlers still looks new.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts