Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll
I've been doing so much homework on what would work best and what product is worth the money. When I can drop the money, I want to make sure I'm going to regret it. Lol I know it might sound weird.

One of my many questions is...
What Aftermarket Clutch Kit did y'all upgrade to??
What is positives of upgrading to it?

I live in Michigan and the RZR is a all season driver. Rocks, mud, water, snow, sand, dirt, hard running is all in the lists of what I drive on and she gets driven hard.

So looking for a clutch kit upgrade.
suspension upgrade.
etc etc.

Thank you in advance!!!!
B

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Hey ya'll
I've been doing so much homework on what would work best and what product is worth the money. When I can drop the money, I want to make sure I'm going to regret it. Lol I know it might sound weird.

One of my many questions is...
What Aftermarket Clutch Kit did y'all upgrade to??
What is positives of upgrading to it?

I live in Michigan and the RZR is a all season driver. Rocks, mud, water, snow, sand, dirt, hard running is all in the lists of what I drive on and she gets driven hard.

So looking for a clutch kit upgrade.
suspension upgrade.
etc etc.

Thank you in advance!!!!
B
The only clutch kit I have experience with is Dalton, super simple and really improved belt engagement and compensation for larger tires.

Suspension upgrade is the single best thing you can do for your machine. The S suffer from a terrible suspension spring from the factory. Rates are wrong front to rear and they collapse over time.

Get a true dual rate system with crossovers, like Shock Therapy or many others on here. Huge improvement. I would suggest doing this before any other modification.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts