Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like to go to slade ky some weekend in oct. we have stayed at plesasent valley. we know how to get to the cave u can ride In. i have heard on here there is a lot more to see. so to u all that know the area. call me 502-608-1627. everyone is welcome to ride. so far we have about 12 of us. fa
ily friendly. thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
i would be interested in this ride I love the area but have never riden it before. I will keep an eye on post to see the development maybe the date will work out.

·
Registered
114 Posts
this is my backyard, but do not know when I'll be riding this area again, going to Brimestone for 9/24 and 9/25 ride, then have several things in Oct. I may be open for a ride on 10/9 or Halloween weekend. I'm sure others in the area will be riding here on a few weekends that I won't be able to attend.

·
Registered
669 Posts
this is my backyard, but do not know when I'll be riding this area again, going to Brimestone for 9/24 and 9/25 ride, then have several things in Oct. I may be open for a ride on 10/9 or Halloween weekend. I'm sure others in the area will be riding here on a few weekends that I won't be able to attend.
I'm ready to ride anytime :ride:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts