Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know this guy and have no dog in the fight as far as the sale of this machine. I just thought his custom work on it was pretty cool.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Dude that has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen lol. I give him props for making it his own but........lmfao!!!!!!!! You sure that wasn't made for a Mad Max movie? Thanks I needed a good laugh.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude that has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen lol. I give him props for making it his own but........lmfao!!!!!!!! You sure that wasn't made for a Mad Max movie? Thanks I needed a good laugh.
hahaha Apparently not your cup of tea? Tell me how you really feel hahaha..
I'm more into function than cosmetics I guess. Just about everything he did was for a specific purpose, and if you believe his ad, works quite well. I like the large fender flares and the idea of a sealed cabin like that. It would look better cosmetically I guess, if it was covered in 14 layers of eye-popping graphics however...grin

·
Registered
582 Posts
hahaha Apparently not your cup of tea? Tell me how you really feel hahaha..
I'm more into function than cosmetics I guess. Just about everything he did was for a specific purpose, and if you believe his ad, works quite well. I like the large fender flares and the idea of a sealed cabin like that. It would look better cosmetically I guess, if it was covered in 14 layers of eye-popping graphics however...grin
Lol. It has some great features and I agree functionality wise I'm sure it's amazing but man..........lmao. Like i said I give the guy props he really made it his own. If I bought it those flares would last one ride and would be bent all to hell riding some tight wooded trails. He must be a dune rider or primarily open trails.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol. It has some great features and I agree functionality wise I'm sure it's amazing but man..........lmao. Like i said I give the guy props he really made it his own. If I bought it those flares would last one ride and would be bent all to hell riding some tight wooded trails. He must be a dune rider or primarily open trails.
Oh yeah, hadn't thought of that..no kidding! I'm in the desert where rocks fly into the cab even with my SATV fender flares.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Oh yeah, hadn't thought of that..no kidding! I'm in the desert where rocks fly into the cab even with my SATV fender flares.
You would love those flares desert riding for sure. Here where I ride I don't even think they would last an hour in the tight woods. You wouldn't like that stainless in the desert you'd be cooking like an egg. Lol. The more i look at the more I'm digging it though.

·
Registered
300 Posts
That was a lot of work! And better than I could do, I mean it ain't the best looking lines for sure but that's some serious fab work. And yeah, the flares are a bit much... The big fuel tank must be under the bed?

·
Registered
2014 RZR XP1000
948 Posts
Ya for esthetics Not my cup of tea, But for functionally I'm all for it! Besides the fenders be aluminum, Were I ride those would be belt in a minute!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts