Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Buyers' remorse is a terrible feeling that I do my best to avoid. I am trying to decide if I want to get a RZR, a RZR-S or revert to an MX bike. Since I have recently relocated to Hazard, KY I have no idea what the trails are like near me and I don't mind driving a couple hundred miles on my 3 day weekends to get to some good riding areas. If anyone wouldn't mind letting me tag along for a day of riding to help me make a decision I would greatly appreciate it. Just one thing...I will not ride with anyone who will be drinking (and driving), but as a gesture of my gratitude I will fill your RZR up with gas.

I will be available to ride on the following dates in October:

15-17th (Fri-Sun)
21st (Thursday)
23-25th (Sat-Mon)
Possibly 30-31st (Sat/Sun)

Thanks,

-Greg

·
Let's Ride!
248 Posts
pm Sent...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Buyers' remorse is a terrible feeling that I do my best to avoid. I am trying to decide if I want to get a RZR, a RZR-S or revert to an MX bike. Since I have recently relocated to Hazard, KY I have no idea what the trails are like near me and I don't mind driving a couple hundred miles on my 3 day weekends to get to some good riding areas. If anyone wouldn't mind letting me tag along for a day of riding to help me make a decision I would greatly appreciate it. Just one thing...I will not ride with anyone who will be drinking (and driving), but as a gesture of my gratitude I will fill your RZR up with gas.

I will be available to ride on the following dates in October:

15-17th (Fri-Sun)
21st (Thursday)
23-25th (Sat-Mon)
Possibly 30-31st (Sat/Sun)

Thanks,

-Greg
I'll call you after I install my 200 gallons gas tank.:rofl3::rofl3:Good luck Greg with the ride along. I know you will really enjoy the RZR.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts