Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Congrats on the seats Frank,are they more comfortable than the PRP?

Thank You.

·
De Oppresso Liber
1,682 Posts
Frank are they mounted on the bases in those pictures? Any issues with the doors closing? I've been waiting to see these installed to help me decide if I need the regular or wide UTV doors and how much room they take up.

How's the space between the 2 seats around the shifter and the clutch cover?

·
Administrator
50,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are nice.How come you changed them out from the old set?
As you know Steve there is a ton of Chit in my rzr one problem was trying to adjust the DF harnesses through the small opening in the back of the prp seats , so i thought i would try the TS ones with the larger opening at the top .:)

·
Administrator
50,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Frank are they mounted on the bases in those pictures? Any issues with the doors closing? I've been waiting to see these installed to help me decide if I need the regular or wide UTV doors and how much room they take up.

How's the space between the 2 seats around the shifter and the clutch cover?
Hi Scott they have not been mounted to the lowering brackets yet ,give me a few hours .i took some more photos for you ,no problems with the doors or the shifter.

·
Administrator
50,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Frank
Why did you go with the fabric insert on the seats.
Won't the dust end up wrecking them.
Thanks.
It get real hot and real cold in the desert here ,i did not want to get stuck in the summer and did not want to freeze my butt off in the winter.:):)

·
De Oppresso Liber
1,682 Posts
Thanks Frank those shots help out a lot. I'm probably going to get the same set up as you for the same reasons. Post a few more pics once you have the bases on them if you can. I was just planning on mounting them direct as I don't need any additional space and where they sit in the pictures looks to be about where I'd want mine.

·
Mike #1
1,949 Posts
Looks good Frank, I sat in these at the SSSS and really liked them, they really hold you in place and if you don't run doors these are the seats to have. I will be ordering these seats when I'm ready, let us know how they work out.

·
Administrator
50,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Looks good Frank, I sat in these at the SSSS and really liked them, they really hold you in place and if you don't run doors these are the seats to have. I will be ordering these seats when I'm ready, let us know how they work out.
Thanks Mike ,i will post after some ride time in them.:)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts