Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
drove the rzr this morning and it was about 60 degrees out and i had to adjust the fuel controller 3 notches from maxed out to keep the air fuel arounf 11-12. i am running 9 LBS of boost on 100 octane at see level on a bmp turbo i have the stage 2 kit with the extra injector. i am not sure if it is working or not? but one thing i do know if it gets in the 30 and lower temps i wont be able to compinsate the fuel what should i do.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need one that contols the third injector by a boost line any out there

·
Premium Member
612 Posts
The MCX controller works that way, but it isn't really a realistic upgrade for your kit, but feel free to call me if you would like.
What controller is on your kit?
Trey
MCX-USA
719 539-3989

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
I sent you a PM with cell. Give me a call. The hardware is the same as ours and we can walk through the software. If you still have fuel left to give it you should be ok. If not we can get your box reflashed to have more fuel. I am friends with the guy that wrote that program and we can get him to help if needed.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry it toook me so long to get back to you guys i have been out of town for work i will get ahold of you when i get back in town. thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts