Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my super atv +5 and still wasnt sure if I wanted to go with the rzr "s" shocks or just build my own brackets. So I had the lift (control arms, axles, etc.) installed until I make my mind up on the means im going to go about lifting it.

Well finally I emailed SUPERATV and they are making me their 5" lift brackets so I gotta wait on those to come in. In the mean time im rolling with a super low and wide rzr on 30" mudlites. So I figured I would share the pics. Ill add the pics of it lifted once I get my brackets in. Once all is said and done, If the SuperATV lift brackets give me the lift I was hoping for, I would have 1200 invested for the same setup as a rzr S with the suspension cranked up.

here are my mud dragster pics and one pic of it with the 3" catvos lift before i tore it down.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yah I wont me one of them 5"kits. Looks cool. How much was the 5" lift bracket. Did you get the complete axle kit? Or did you get just the shafts.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just got the shafts and the plus 1.5 front and rear. finally got the lift bracket installed. they charged me 250 with some new sway bar link but i didnt use em cuz my sway bar is off.

here is a pic i took yesterday. plan to get some better pics today

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Man that looks great! I'm gona get one for mine. Let me know how your stock cv's hold up. How wide is it with the lift kit now? Thanks,
Johnny

·
Registered
18 Posts
Lookin good. In the first pics you posted, the pic of the rear with the bed off, is that the bracket that they sent you for the stock shocks? it looks almost identical to the bracket on my roctek lift. I was wondering if i could get away with using the lift that i already have installed instead of using the brackets that they supply for the stock shocks. Also do you think you could get a pic of the lift brackets that you got from them?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Those r my old catvos brackets. Theirs r similar but drop down further so that u achieve more lift. I'll try to get pics today

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, I'm using super atv brackets. That pic with bed off was before I put on the super atv brackets

·
Registered
130 Posts
Getting close to being done, the 5" lift brackets that super atv made for me didn't give me enough lift so I decided to make my own and used some of the one's from the kit. Getting close to being done. Also installed Racer Tech springs on the front.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts