Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Is that Conky's girl?? For those that watch "Trailer Park Boys" they remember Conky!!

·
RINO CRASHER
314 Posts
Freind of mine has Bobs Big Boy guy on his upper dash, you all ways no its his rhino.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Thrats great!
I found a jellybean sized dolls head with bright red hair in a fire pit last year and scooped it up for a dash mascot, just never got around to it yet.

Vince

·
Banned
5,672 Posts
great thread you started mr. futuredenied, - and i did take that the heck off my hood immediately after the photo!

have a drawer full of trolls from free pulls at the Riviera. might put one on the dash. thanks for the idea. i am a copy cat sometimes, its my first toy.

ps shop gnome says nice lift in your garage.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Now that's Funny.....I was riding a swamp area...river bank area that had been under water for months a few years ago on my 4 wheeler....in the woods with all the water you find all kinds of crazy things....I was riding along and found a old cabbage patch doll...all covered in Mud....stuck it on my front rack and called her mud baby...was there for a while...funny to see a another baby doll head on something

·
Registered
633 Posts
Trailer Park Boys used to be filmed just down the street from me here in Sackville, Nova Scotia.

The trailer park they filmed in was really called Woodbind trailer park. Sunnyvale is actually a street just up the road from it and is not a trailer park at all.

The people who lived in the Woodbind trailer park were complaining about all the noise from the filiming and so they had to move into a "Fake" park that was on private property using some real trailers and some fake to give the "park" effect.

We see Jim Lahey around quite a bit whos real name is John Dunsworth.

Bet ya'll didn't know that...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts