Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
ride guide extrodanire
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys the truth is the Tires the ITP BAHA suck badly the yride nice on smooth stuff but evn in the grass they slide out ,drift out at high speed , no traction in the dirt,mud,or any where i seemed to go TODAY I ROLLED THE NEW RZR ON ITS SIDE seems like the tires bounce like a rubber ball ,and wont hold up on the side walls it just fell over . thats twice it took a bounce and almost fliped ! these are not my favorite tires :sad: :sad: :sad:
the good side is NEW WHELLS AND TIRES ON ORDER !
my roll cage is all scratched up what color to paint it ???:rollfinger::popcorn:
new rzr rolled 48 miles !

·
Registered
424 Posts
For anyone that wants to trade i have a new set of big horns.only 20 to 30 miles on them.im wanting bajacross.im in so socalsocal

·
Registered
53 Posts
tires need to break in. the side walls need time to break in and them they are able to flex and absorb more load without sliding out.

·
Registered
479 Posts
What did you order to replace the Baha's. just courious

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Rolled it all ready:) Ya the stock tires suck. I took the big horns off of my rzr s. The 26" bighorns are the same size as the 27" that came on my xp. I haven't found a tire I like more for all around use then the bighorns.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
We had a Guy riding with us and was bouncing around, come to find out he was running 10 lbs of air. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

·
ride guide extrodanire
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just let 50 lbs of air out of them :shhh:
also seems the front shocks have too much preload anyways a set of dirtcommanders from gbc and some Sti hd2 icrome :)

·
Registered
808 Posts
For anyone that wants to trade i have a new set of big horns.only 20 to 30 miles on them.im wanting bajacross.im in so socalsocal
Sent you a PM

·
ride guide extrodanire
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sure i will trade, dont know how to ship, drop me a line
i just ordered new tires and wheels
so i got a set of black bruser wheels, a set of crusher wheels black&silver and baha's
any one need any of these i gotem !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts