Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out with the 2010 rzrs in with the 2012 xp voodoo blue i just cant believe i didnt do it sooner the power is crazy cant wait to get it out to windrock in tn next weekend just have to mount up the proarmor doors trailing arm guards and dunertunes radio!!!!!!!!!!!
cant get pics to load :(

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
o yea and pit bull growlers these are great tires

Attachments

·
Registered
479 Posts
Welcome to the VooDoo Family. Keep me posted on the PitBull Growlers I'm thinking of trying a set of them or the Rockers. Undesided

·
swamp donkey
347 Posts
If u got the polaris trailing arm guards might as well do yourself a favor and leave em off. Especially riding in tn. You will hang up on everything. Ask me how I know lol

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to the VooDoo Family. Keep me posted on the PitBull Growlers I'm thinking of trying a set of them or the Rockers. Undesided
The growlers are awsome i took them off my 800 only problem is if you ride pavement it will eat them up

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If u got the polaris trailing arm guards might as well do yourself a favor and leave em off. Especially riding in tn. You will hang up on everything. Ask me how I know lol
ha yea im going with the emp ones that have the plastic sliders on the bottom was thinking of getting rock sliders also not sure yet

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i they slide like my big horns did even eaiser with the xp i still cant believe the power diference its insane i will let yall know how the growlers do for a full weekend in TN next week

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Very nice!

The voodoo looks so much better then the pics on their website. I dunno what they do to their pictures before they put them on their website but it sure doesn't do them justice!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Again keep us posted on the tries very interested. I have a couple video's up in my thread VooDoo Magic in the RZR XP 900 section of the forum. You will love the XP 900, and yes the power is the best part LOL!!!!!! Although the EPS is pretty nice also!!! The VooDoo is an awesome cooler choice. Have fun dude.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
doors and radio check highlifter radius rods go on tomorrow what you think of the door paint job

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts