Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Big Thanks to DGOffroad for the Awesome Cage and SxSPerformance for the No Limit Wheels.
Heres a couple Pics @ DGOffroads booth at the SSSS this weekend.........

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
That style cage should be the oem, looks great!

Big Thanks to DGOffroad for the Awesome Cage and SxSPerformance for the No Limit Wheels.
Heres a couple Pics @ DGOffroads booth at the SSSS this weekend.........

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Ohhh that looks real nice.. I really like the color combo would go well with the KTM... Great job putting that together Wally... Let's ride!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How do you have your spare mounted? Been looking for a way to mount mine that way on my DG.
There is a tube welded horizontally to the rear down tube. I will post some pics tonite for ya...........

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
DANG!!! This is the excact cage Im wanting.. Wally that looks super nice!! :notworthy::drool::headbang:And the rims are the swag!! Awesome JOB :clap:
I have PMed DG bout 8 months ago but couldnt sweet talk the wifie into spending the $.. I just bought her a new iPad 3 and ordered a iPhone 5 so she should be buttered up for the KILL!! :rofl3:

On a side note, Is that an Alba exhaust?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
DANG!!! This is the excact cage Im wanting.. Wally that looks super nice!! :notworthy::drool::headbang:And the rims are the swag!! Awesome JOB :clap:
I have PMed DG bout 8 months ago but couldnt sweet talk the wifie into spending the $.. I just bought her a new iPad 3 and ordered a iPhone 5 so she should be buttered up for the KILL!! :rofl3:

On a side note, Is that an Alba exhaust?
Better hurry and get your name on the list for a cage... After the SSSS this weekend, his phone is going to be ringing off the wall. Davin builds a real nice cage. You will be very, very happy with it.......
The exhaust is the Dragonfire Yoshi slip-on and I also have the Pim2 fuel controller.

·
hey ya'll watch this....
1,304 Posts
The exhaust is the Dragonfire Yoshi slip-on and I also have the Pim2 fuel controller.
Them are nice as well, I just need it ALL!.. My paycheck cant afford my addiction :rofl3:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts