Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home with my new 2011 Black Carbon Fiber RZR S, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only able to take small ride, but gonna thrash it tomorrow. Looks like im gonna love the power increase from my 2009 50". The suspension.......well no need to even discuss that......not even close!!!!!!!! Talk to you later, will report back after ride tomorrow, gonna take her thru the trees and see how nimble she is.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Just got home with my new 2011 Black Carbon Fiber RZR S, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only able to take small ride, but gonna thrash it tomorrow. Looks like im gonna love the power increase from my 2009 50". The suspension.......well no need to even discuss that......not even close!!!!!!!! Talk to you later, will report back after ride tomorrow, gonna take her thru the trees and see how nimble she is.
That thing is awesome! Not bad for 13k! Mine better get here soon so we can rip stuff up!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Just picked up a new 2009 base leftover today myself. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
142 Posts
nice cant wait to see the pics .

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yooo billrigg! I got mine and sorry about stealing your trailer while you were out riding and hope you got yours home ok but I needed to get my Orange Madness LE home! lol! We ripping it up tomorrow or what?

·
Registered
6,288 Posts
Yooo billrigg! I got mine and sorry about stealing your trailer while you were out riding and hope you got yours home ok but I needed to get my Orange Madness LE home! lol! We ripping it up tomorrow or what?
Bull, Glad to hear you got your machine replaced. How are you likin' the '11 S? Keep the rubber side down Mate :)

Would like to see a pic of Bill's rig too.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Have a great ride! Just make sure you don't take it through the trees that only your 50 incher would have made it! Take your tape measure. :doh:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Bull, Glad to hear you got your machine replaced. How are you likin' the '11 S? Keep the rubber side down Mate :)

Here you go!

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
Have a great ride! Just make sure you don't take it through the trees that only your 50 incher would have made it! Take your tape measure. :doh:
Got the tape measure out for this and it said it wouldn't fit! But it does with room to spare on a 60" wide truck bed! Doesn't make sense lol!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,288 Posts

Here you go!
Hey that's my rig! Kick ass Bull....that pair looks like lots of fun. I ride with ATVs mainly. Wish there were some other RZRs to rip with. These things are expensive though and 99.9% of the population won't fork. We're a unique breed.

There's lots of leaves off the trees in PA....kind of surprised there's not more leaves (dead or alive) on the branches. Looks warm and dry though. Actually not sure you're from PA, but just remembering that's your location for some reason.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts