Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to share the products I’ve built my car with to this point. If anybody has any questions or honest reviews, ask away.
Next mods going in will be a full EVO header and Magnum XR exhaust along with RPM tubes.

I have to say that the Shock Therapy RIS and spring kits are a highlight for sure so far. The WE’s are in fact a night and day difference in handling.
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Car Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood

Hood Automotive tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle

Tire Vehicle Wheel Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to share the products I’ve built my car with to this point. If anybody has any questions or honest reviews, ask away. Next mods going in will be a full EVO header and Magnum XR exhaust along with RPM tubes. I have to say that the Shock Therapy RIS and spring kits are a highlight for sure so far. The WE’s are in fact a night and day difference in handling. View attachment 709749 View attachment 709753 View attachment 709751 View attachment 709752 View attachment 709750
I’d save your money on the evo header. Tons of cash for negative hp.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just wanted to share the products I’ve built my car with to this point. If anybody has any questions or honest reviews, ask away.
Next mods going in will be a full EVO header and Magnum XR exhaust along with RPM tubes.

I have to say that the Shock Therapy RIS and spring kits are a highlight for sure so far. The WE’s are in fact a night and day difference in handling.
View attachment 709749
View attachment 709753
View attachment 709751
View attachment 709752
View attachment 709750
What doors are they and cage. Only first and last pic downloaded

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’d save your money on the evo header. Tons of cash for negative hp.
So I’ve been told this as well. That may be the case and I’d like to see where this info is available. I’d like to know more about the car and what mods it had, where was this test done, where’s there tuning involved? Clutching? What type of fuel?

It may very well be negative HP loss as a stand alone modification. This is why I have plans for tuning , clutching and higher octane fuel and go from there.

·
Premium Member
32" Intimidators, ZBroz Stage 1 spring kit, 1.5" SATV Wheel Spacers, MTNK Blow hole, Turbo bezels,
212 Posts
Off topic I know and apologize. Seeing your avatar and user name gave me a reminiscing moment of my YFZ450 days,. Any affiliation with DFR?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Off topic I know and apologize. Seeing your avatar and user name gave me a reminiscing moment of my YFZ450 days,. Any affiliation with DFR?
No apologies!

Goos dudes over there. Rudy and Sam sponsored me during my MX days on a YFZ also back in the day. Can’t tell you how many times I was in and out of the shop to hang out.

·
Premium Member
32" Intimidators, ZBroz Stage 1 spring kit, 1.5" SATV Wheel Spacers, MTNK Blow hole, Turbo bezels,
212 Posts
Super cool. And super good dudes with good products. Loved their graphic kits.
No apologies!

Goos dudes over there. Rudy and Sam sponsored me during my MX days on a YFZ also back in the day. Can’t tell you how many times I was in and out of the shop to hang out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts