Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have never been there before and it's 108 miles from my driveway.105 degrees in Mesa where I live and 73 degrees for the high in Happy Jack.I am hooked on this place and had a blast.Kinda creepy at night when all the elk and coyotes are making the scariest noises......howls and some sound like a female getting raped.Woke me up a lot during the nights.I need to buy a gun.Anyhoo.....here are some pics and my GoPro video.The video might be to long but I had over 3 hours of video to comp together.If ya get bored then fast forward.I wanted to slam into those mud puddles but the girlfriend was freaking out so I didn't.We broke up on the ride home anyway.Almost 3 and a half years with that snotsdale bitch and I could not take it anymore.She wanted to go on the trip but whined,complained the whole freakin time.To muddy,your driving to fast,your drinking(after the ride)to much,I don't like your hillbilly friends.ADIOS BIATCH!

Here is the video:

·
Family, it's about time
1,503 Posts
I was camping 20 miles from happy jack off the lake Mary rd. Weather was perfect with a little rain each day to keep the dust down. On Monday we went for a ride and got caught in a major downpour about 20 minutes from camp after getting soaked I decided to just take those big mud puddles head on at 30-35 mph. It was a ton of fun. It's such a nice area up there and endless miles of trails to enjoy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts