·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so yeah this sucked...

Suspension part Coil spring Auto part Suspension Shock absorber

Grated road..small bump, loud bang.
Font Auto part Suspension

Hopefully my dealer can get me a new one before the CO trip. Cant afford to buy a whole new set of replacements right now but if he can get a single i should be good. Shock itself has some scrapes but no major damage so it looks ok.

Damn it

·
Registered
267 Posts
That sucks man. Your in the farmington are arent you? if so i might have ran into a group of you riding on a friday night a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nah I'm down in Rio Rancho/Albuquerque area. Luckily I was not far from home when this happened. Ah well.. from looking at some of the other threads it looks like this has happened to a number of other people. Maybe I will get lucky and the dealer will replace....but I kind of doubt it.

·
Administrator
50,514 Posts
Nah I'm down in Rio Rancho/Albuquerque area. Luckily I was not far from home when this happened. Ah well.. from looking at some of the other threads it looks like this has happened to a number of other people. Maybe I will get lucky and the dealer will replace....but I kind of doubt it.
he will replace it dave .:)

·
Registered
267 Posts
I know of a few people that have broken springs his was an 09 S, first he broke a rear then replaced them and later broke a front. Knock on wood i havent so far. Makin tracks is on the wish list

·
Registered
811 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
If you need another spring befor your trip, PM me. Have a set here at the house. If your going to CO. you might be able to swing by and grab them.
Take everyones advice. REPLACE THEM!!! I broke a rear one, got Big Mikes old ones, broke a front one, got MAKIN TRAX!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.