Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not to sure if anyone has delt with them for anything, but i got poor service from jake, he shipped me lights that were in pieces, so i called him up asked him what the deal was he told me to send everything that i got back to them and he would refund my money so i did, i paid for the shipping on the way back, they charged me for shipping, which i thought was pretty lame, so i emailed him asking him about it, he gave me the run around, so i told him that i would let everyone know what service i got from vent racing and he said sweet thanks for the props and good luck, very professional jake from vent racing! :rm_thumbdown:

·
King of crash!
31,882 Posts
why didnt they just replace them?

lets hope he was just haveing a bad day ive gotten stuff from them with no problems....

·
Registered
482 Posts
Wow!!!! I know Jake personally and that doesn't even sound like him. Something doesn't seem right???????????? I have had great luck with them!!!! Sorry hope he makes it better.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Wow!!!! I know Jake personally ....... Sorry hope he makes it better.
How do you suggest he do that at this juncture ?

I'm just curious.

If one of my employees handled a transaction the way Darren400 described it, I'd be all up in their face over it.
Of course I realize there are Always two sides to a story, but this seems pretty cut and dried.

Why DIDN'T he just replace the lights ? :rollfinger:

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
I will be calling Jake this morning .there are always 2 sides to every story .

this was Darren 400 last post about vent ??

just wanted to say what great service i got with vent racing sent jake from vent racing a millon emails always a fast reply. great company i would recommend these guys to everyone

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow!!!! I know Jake personally ....... Sorry hope he makes it better.
How do you suggest he do that at this juncture ?

I'm just curious.

If one of my employees handled a transaction the way Darren400 described it, I'd be all up in their face over it.
Of course I realize there are Always two sides to a story, but this seems pretty cut and dried.

Why DIDN'T he just replace the lights ? :rollfinger:
i asked him what he wanted to do, he told me to send them back and he would refund my money. also bought a bumper from them, he told me to send it all back and dont build a motor with them. so thats waht i did. before this i have got great service from jake, maybe he was having a bad day and didnt want to own up to it. but i mean the smart ass emails was pretty lame. and sicking me with the shipped is a joke! i was like 2 weeks away from sending them 6000 for parts! really glad i didnt! I feel that when i company sends you somthing that isnt right they should own up to it. NOT tell you that it wasnt there fault. and yes it is very cut and dried!

·
Administrator
50,250 Posts
Darren 400 you were sent a polaris bumper with lights from vent racing at cost ,one of the lights were broken in shipping ,Jake offered to fix it ,you refused .he then asked you to send it back ,they refunded your money ,you then starting droping,the F bomb and threatening to bash them on the forum when they would not also refund your shipping .there was nothing wrong with the bumper ,you could of let them replace the light .we have now heard both side sides of this story .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.