Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very seldom anymore do you find a company that has both a great product and phenomenal customer service. The customer service I am referring to is the kind where you walk into their business and are greeted on a first name basis, treated like you are the entire reason that their business exists.

Over the last few months many of you know I have been modifying and building a bullet proof Polaris Rzr XP4 1000. About three months ago I walked in to a company called Shock Therapy. Shock Therapy specializes in suspension systems for off road vehicles. They build and design their own products and test them well beyond a typical R&D.
Anyway, I walked in looking for a small part for my existing stock suspension system to make the “ride” more appealing for myself and my family. My first encounter was top notch. Mike at the front desk took the time to explain to me how a complete spring set up customized to MY car and My style of riding. Absolutely no pressure to buy or anything. I was sold merely on Mike’s willingness to share information with me and listen to my questions and concerns. 2 weeks later, absolutely loving the feel of the new springs and the shocks working the way they were designed to, I came in and purchased a couple more of their products. Walked in and was greeted by name from Mike. I was actually taken back at this moment. I made my purchase and went on my way. Again, doing the install of my newly purchased items myself. Had a few questions to ask. Called Mike and he explained a few things to me. Then he referred me to Steve the shop manager. Steve has been nothing short of amazing, answering emails, looking at pictures and helping me determine if the next products I was wanting to buy would fit my car with the already aftermarket changes I had made. Cutting to the point.... Today my RZR went in for Shock rebuilds, Complete revalve to customize my entire suspension system to again MY car and My style of riding. Dropped the car off this morning and it was completed by 4 in the afternoon. Went in to pick up my car. Greeted by name by the entire staff in the front office. Justin the owner of Shock Therapy was in the office and also came out and said hello to me. At this point I have purchased every item that Shock Therapy builds and sells for my car. Their products alone are worth every penny. However, their customer service and personal attention has me sending my friends there, continuing to make purchases, watching for their new items, and even writing this novel.

So I would just like to get a shout out to, Mike, Steve, JT, Chase, and of course Justin for being an awesome company, with awesome products, tons of knowledge, and most of all for the customer service by the entire team at Shock Therapy!

·
Registered
4 Posts
CP,
Great to hear about your ST experience. I’ve been following them for a couple of years and about 6 weeks ago also added their dual stage springs to my 2018 XP 4 1000. On our first ride my daughter and I couldn’t believe the difference in the ride! I also have had a great customer service experience and will be bringing my shocks in for revalving next Thursday. Absolutely can’t wait. Will also be adding the rear sway bar and links too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts