Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So everyone knows I pulled my stock crank apart and what a nightmare it was for me. Well it is back together and running great. I would like to say It was turn key from the delivery at the SSSS by Nate and Alba Racing team. All I had to do what put it back together from the stripped down version I sent it to Alba. So since the crank pulled apart I know have a trued pinned and welded crank, all new bearings in the lower end, I had to do an Alba big bore since the cylinder got trashed from the crank pulling apart, it appears new head studs, an aggressive port & polish to the head. Once they got the motor back together Nate had a small issue with the MCX EFI so we decided to put the Alba fuel controller for easy and maximum performance. Let me say after the nightmare is the truth... This thing is a beast!!!! I want to first thank Nate and his whole team at Alba Racing with putting up with me and constant phone calls and assistance. I cannot disclose what this cost me but I got off easy is fair to say...... So yes I am blowing them up on a great job and customer service that cannot be beaten!

I would also like to thank the guys at MCX for helping out with the computer problem that was really small potatoes. And most of all I should thank my wife for putting up with me, but I did some home improvement to shut her up.. oops I mean keep her happy! And thank you RZRFORUMS and fellow members for you insite!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh I guess I should say I have only driven this thing around my neighborhood, but let me say at 10 lbs of boost it will pick up the front end and smoke the big horns.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks... just let me know what you want to do.

·
Just kidding!
10,757 Posts
Thats good to hear. Nate is awesome he amazes me how much work he gets done and still has the best customer service you can get. Sometimes I would wonder if was a robot but I met him in person at SSSS and he is a real person.lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You are crazy Nate and I would have you watch my back any day!

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope I am keeping it pat will buy another one later when the wife is ready to ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts