Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta tell you all my only experience with ATV Outfitters. I was searching for rims and tires. I had tried lots of websites and ebay. I found ATV outfitters beat the next cheapest place by $45.00. I also wanted a Warn plow and winch setup. I priced these items as well. ATV outfitters states if you find a better price on a warn winch to let them know. I e-mailed ATV Outfitters and explained that I was interested in purchasing a wheel/tire combo and a Warn winch and plow. I told them the cheapest place I could find the Winch and plow set-up and asked if they could match the price as I would like to buy from oneplace not 3. Keep in mind ATV outfitter is in SC I dont believe they carry plows. Not only did the match the price on the plow and winch but they beat it! I recieved all the items with-in 4 days. If you are looking for anything shoot-em an e-mail.

Thanks again guys great work

·
Registered
213 Posts
I will second that. I purchased my wheel and tire package and winch along with many other items from them and Matt and maurice are great people to deal with
jeff
Jeff, I will let Maurice know you paid him a compliment. He is a really valuable member of my small team here. We aren't family, but I feel like he is since I spend more time with him and the rest of the guys than I do with my own family!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Yes!!! These folks are great!!! If you want something and its not on their site call or email them because they might still have it..I bought my Fox shocks from them at $300 cheaper than anyone..Had some issues with Fox and ATV Outfitters saw to it that I was satisfied..

Matthew is awesome as is Maurice and everyone that works there...I assure you if they carry it I WILL but it from them!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks to ATV Outfitters for your gift at this years (2012) Taylor Park Ride.
You are a great Sponsor and I look forward to doing additional business with you in the future.
Glenn

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Well, I guess it's only fitting that I give you guys a shot. I have already priced and was ready to pull the trigger on a Warn ProVantage Plow. I have a 2008 RZR 800 amd am looking for a 60" Plow and Mount. I'd also be interested in the Power Pivot System. Like I said, I already have a price, but I want your BEST price lol. Let me know.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Same here! Matt and Maurice have been taking care of me for years now! Great to deal with and pricing is spot on!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Well I hate to hijack this thread, but I asked ATV Outfitters to beat a price that I didnt think they could touch and guess what? Yes, they beat it by about $30.00. Very impressed and Im glad I stumbled across this thread. They didnt ask me what my other quote was, they just put their best foot forward and gave me a better price. I love that and look forward to working with these guys.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have been buying stuff from Matt for years, he's the go to guy for riders in East TN. Everything is 1 day shipping, 2 at the most.

Great folks to deal with...just about to buy some wheels and tires, and like always, Matt will get first shot.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Made my purchase there and was highly satisfied with my folding windshield, which I got for what I call an amazing price! Priced the wheels I want there to and bout fell over when Matt gave me a shipped price for what I call an amazing price again! Don't know why I haven't gone thru with it yet. But when I do they for sure have my business.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Great guys to deal with! Atvoutfitters and KGmotorcycletires are about the only places I deal with unless its a specific item I want....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts