Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Rzr spy
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, not really amphibious. But it could be if I strapped the jet ski to the roof:).

Im the original owner of this 2008 Green RZR. In the last 3 months, I thought about buying an Orange RZR S. Instead, I dumped some money into this one for a lot less money and I know this one has been maintained very well........so it was worth it!

I originally bought this for 2 person offroading but recently got into jet skiing. Rzr's make excellent light tow vehicles, so I use it to tow the ski down a dirt road to my cove that I ski at. Best part is getting in wet to go home and not worrying about leather or anything.

Here's what it got recently:

"S" Suspension
Makin Trax Springs (the heavier ones)
Bent Motorsports Cage (powdercoated metallic silver)
Pro Armor Doors (p-coated to match the cage)
Ranger Wheels
New Plastic with House of Kolor Magic Blue Pearl (doesn't light up in the pics)
Crow 4-points
HIDs
Fusion Stereo Head Unit (replaced my Jensen pos)

Thanks for lookin'

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks like one of the main streets in Havasu! Body Beach bound? I just started using my Rzr to get to Body and I love it cuz I dont have to worry about where im gonna launch...there every weekend usually

·
Rzr spy
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's super awesome Grant! I'm super pissed though, I am going to have to have my RZR painted again. Thought I was the only one that was blue:rofl3::rofl3:
The color thing works out good. If I ever get pulled over in our desert, I'll tell him my name is RZRLUVER!!! I actually wanted this color ever since the RZR 4 came out. I really liked that deep blue with silver.......

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Thats a GREAT setup Grant !! !!

I've thought bout doin this same thing there ................

I really like the cove that is just to the left of where this pic is taken -- Recognize the location ?? ??

Can't wait till I get back there for the Winter !!

Now -- I'll have to scour the White Sheet for a Water Toy .. .. .. :rofl3:

:ride:

·
BatRazor
1,323 Posts
Really nice looking RZR. I have a 08 gen 1 myself.
I just upgrade it myself with the help of FUTV on the labor.
It sure looks different. Alot better riding with the SATV +5 kit
and after market shocks.

·
Rzr spy
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats a GREAT setup Grant !! !!

I've thought bout doin this same thing there ................

I really like the cove that is just to the left of where this pic is taken -- Recognize the location ?? ??

Can't wait till I get back there for the Winter !!

Now -- I'll have to scour the White Sheet for a Water Toy .. .. .. :rofl3:

:ride:
Looks like ur on the island and that's Havasu Landing behind you??? Well, this time ur out we'll have to get together and ride Sparky!!!

·
AZ Pete
343 Posts
Looks Great!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.