Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just received my Pro XP Sport in Cruiser Black last week. Been working at installing all the goodies I have been ordering for the last few months. I originally wanted to get a Premium 21 in the Orange and Black but when I went to order they were no longer offering that color combo. So I decided on a 22 Cruiser Black and would work on giving it my own Orange and Black color setup. I had the dealer order the decals from the 21 Premium model and then had the rest of the parts powder coated Illusion Orange Metallic to go along with it. Here's a list of what I have on it:

KMC Grenade Wheels 15"
32" Coyote Tires
2" Spacers
S&B Particle Separater
RZR Aid Tender Springs(I'm sitting at 16" of clearance in the front and 15.5" in the back)
Polaris High Coverage Bumper
Super ATV 6000lb Winch
Polaris Rock Sliders
Assault Industries Bomber Mirrors
Assault Industries Rearview Mirror
Assault Industries 3 piece grill
Roof
Curved 32" Lightbar
Corbin Street Legal Kit
PRP 4.2 Harnesses
PRP Middle Storage Bag
PRP Door Bags(waiting on them still)
PRP Steering Wheel and Adapter
XDR Off-Road B&M Shifter Knob in Orange
Mod Armor Tablet Magnet Mount
10.5" Tablet

Still to order:
Brick City Fab Spare tire holder and cargo cover
Full Size KMC Spare
Evo Exhaust in Orange of course!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just received my Pro XP Sport in Cruiser Black last week. Been working at installing all the goodies I have been ordering for the last few months. I originally wanted to get a Premium 21 in the Orange and Black but when I went to order they were no longer offering that color combo. So I decided on a 22 Cruiser Black and would work on giving it my own Orange and Black color setup. I had the dealer order the decals from the 21 Premium model and then had the rest of the parts powder coated Illusion Orange Metallic to go along with it. Here's a list of what I have on it:

KMC Grenade Wheels 15"
32" Coyote Tires
2" Spacers
S&B Particle Separater
RZR Aid Tender Springs(I'm sitting at 16" of clearance in the front and 15.5" in the back)
Super ATV 6000lb Winch
Polaris Rock Sliders
Roof
Curved 32" Lightbar
Corbin Street Legal Kit
PRP 4.2 Harnesses
PRP Middle Storage Bag
10.5" Tablet

Still to order:
Full Size KMC Spare
View attachment 682531 View attachment 682532 View attachment 682533
Looks awesome! Can't wait to get my green and orange 22. Provided me some good orange inspiration!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Nice looking car!

Reactions: Greekbull

·
Registered
59 Posts

KMC Grenade Wheels 15"
32" Coyote Tires
2" Spacers
S&B Particle Separater
Super ATV 6000lb Winch
Polaris Rock Sliders
Roof
Curved 32" Lightbar
Corbin Street Legal Kit
PRP 4.2 Harnesses
PRP Middle Storage Bag
10.5" Tablet

Still to order:
Full Size KMC Spare
View attachment 682531 View attachment 682532 View attachment 682533
Very nice, I though the 22 models came with full doors? Did you change those?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice, I though the 22 models came with full doors? Did you change those?
I think that's a differentiating factor between the sport and the premium and ultimate. Mine came with the open door panels. I'll likely install the panels when my PRP Door Bags arrive.

·
Premium Member
2014 RZR XP1000
2,366 Posts
That looks sweet!
Love that color with all the ascents of the orange!
Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What tablet is that? Are you using a GPS remote antenna?
That's a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7. It has a GPS antenna built into it. Seems to run Ride Command and OnX really well but I haven't taken it out of the grid yet. I put a 512GB microSD card in here so I've got plenty of memory to pre download maps if I'm riding in a remote area.

·
Registered
2021 RZR Pro XP
63 Posts
That's a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7. It has a GPS antenna built into it. Seems to run Ride Command and OnX really well but I haven't taken it out of the grid yet. I put a 512GB microSD card in here so I've got plenty of memory to pre download maps if I'm riding in a remote area.
What did you mount the Mob armor base to? The ride command cover or did you add a plate?

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Registered
94 Posts
The tablet looks awesome! I just wish the sports had better audio integration and I would be sold on going that route

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What did you mount the Mob armor base to? The ride command cover or did you add a plate?

I actually put a board behind the ride command cover and then screwed into it. The Mob Armor plate is mounted to the ride command cover. It's extremely secure and the magnet is plenty strong enough to hold it into place offroading. Without the extra board and two screws. The ride command cover won't stay on well enough with any weight on it.

·
Registered
2021 RZR Pro XP
63 Posts
I actually put a board behind the ride command cover and then screwed into it. The Mob Armor plate is mounted to the ride command cover. It's extremely secure and the magnet is plenty strong enough to hold it into place offroading. Without the extra board and two screws. The ride command cover won't stay on well enough with any weight on it.
Ahh I see now, thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts