Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there thats has installed a Muzzy exhaust have this issue?
Look at the left muffler. No matter what I do i cant get it to sit all the way in. It looks like the pipe was bent just a tiny bit to much. It still sits in the muffler over an inch just not the entire inch and a half.

Any thoughts?

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
:shhh::shhh:just quitely pull them back off, box them up, Ill send you $500 and you'll never have to worry about those horrible, nasty, misaligned muzzy's again.:shhh::shhh:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
Well hell if thats all i have to do get me your info!!
Oh, But I guess I left out the part about you mailing them to me so I can "figure" out your "old" problem personally...

But really.......Thats a beautiful set...I've been on the fence with that exact set for the last week....Let us know how you like em!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They sound great. I would love to go give them a spin but I need to get my Powercommander rpm issue figured out first. Hopefully Monday I can get a fix for it.

·
◄►STARS & STRIPES◄►
3,832 Posts
They sound great. I would love to go give them a spin but I need to get my Powercommander rpm issue figured out first. Hopefully Monday I can get a fix for it.
What is this? I'm expecting My PowerCommander III to arrive in just a few days??this is too funny..You upgrade your intake as well??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts