Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IS it normal that the muzzy exhaust produces alot of heat? I just took mine for drive down street not even a mile and bed was hot to touch I never noticed this with the stock exhaust.

·
Premium Member
41,099 Posts
IS it normal that the muzzy exhaust produces alot of heat? I just took mine for drive down street not even a mile and bed was hot to touch I never noticed this with the stock exhaust.
I put the UTV INC full bed heat shield on Lou Diamonds, Holz Stage 3 Big Bore with Muzzy's Exhaust and it's the difference between nite & day... Very little heat is absorbed by the bed...

Another member who has a Holz Stage 3 Big Bore in his RZR with Barker exhaust also has this heat shield with the same results...

It seems to work with any exhaust... Very nice fit...

Buy One Be Happy... :) :) :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
I made a template of the shield that I wanted and took it down to my local metal supply..... they cut it out of 16g aluminum for me for $50! Made a huge difference!

·
Screw dunes..show me mud!
1,168 Posts
Just to let you know, last year when I bought my Muzzy's, they came with a bed shield with fiber cloth on the bottom....works great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.