Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
I like to hear all the creaks and groans.. constantly listening to the machine, like that time my bearings went for a walk outta the side of my transmission ha..
And oddly enough I like to talk with my wife over the headsets too.
But I do love my music!

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I think a bunch of you are lying. I hear mostly rap crap from peoples rides. Maybe they are the only ones that need to turn it up so everybody can hear it? I listen mostly to nothing if i have it my way, but if you need more than Dwight Yoakam to get you crunk, something is wrong with you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think a bunch of you are lying. I hear mostly rap crap from peoples rides. Maybe they are the only ones that need to turn it up so everybody can hear it? I listen mostly to nothing if i have it my way, but if you need more than Dwight Yoakam to get you crunk, something is wrong with you.
"Dwight Yoakam to get you crunk"
Cant say I ever thought Id see these words together :LOL:

I think you're onto something about the music choice of those that need everyone to hear........

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Who?

And what is this "crunk" you speak of? 😁

·
6,413 Posts
Its funny how much a simple tune can effect my right foot. I'm sure most of you have the same condition.

This just popped up on my Spotify, and it made me think of this thread. It sounds like it should be the soundtrack to the chase scene in Bullet...and every other movie car chase from the 60's and 70's.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Little Big Town - Wine, Beer, Whiskey... (Best Taking a Break Song)

Reactions: Dee Cee

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Josh Turner - Hometown Girl (Harrah, OK, Panther Pride!)

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Jason Aldean - Dirt Road Anthem... (Best Cruising)

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Billy Squier - Everybody Wants You (Old School S***)

41 - 60 of 87 Posts