Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been having issues with my 30" mudzilla's. They have a killer tire bead around the rim, but keep going flat on me. Is anyone having this issue and if so, what did you do to fix it? Thanks

·
Registered
395 Posts
Can you pinpoint where it's leaking? Slime always solved my problems with the mudlites I had back in the day. I honestly think that shit will cure cancer lol

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is leaking around the bead and thought about some slime! May give that a try, won't hurt!

·
Registered
551 Posts
You can get a can of bead sealer from your local Napa/auto parts store. Clean the bead of the rim good, apply , and re-seat. Always did the trick for me when I had 29.5 laws that sealed like crap on my stock rims of my 05 800sp.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
there are several reasons it could be leaking on the bead, dirt in the bead, maybe the tires have a poor bead and the air is actually escaping through the bead on the tire ( this is not good because this means the bead of the tire is ruined, ive seen this on brand new tires, bfg's are usually the worst for some reason ) or you just need to reseat the beads (they could be dry) when you dismount the tire put some soapy water on the bead of the tire to check for that bead leak i had just explained

1 - 6 of 6 Posts