Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mud Stock will be at Mud Creek in Jacksonville Tx. October 14-17 2010.
The same place they have Mud Nationals...
Its a wild ride, that's all I'm gonna say!!!

Actually I will say that this is not a good weekend to bring the kiddos...

Mud Creek Off Road Park

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yep, Great Ride. I look forward to this one more than any during the year! We will have 25-30 people in our group.

·
Registered
203 Posts
yikes... 12000 drunks at once place, NO thanks!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea it can get pretty crazy, I take my vacation for this event, Its usually more like 10000 drunks :). and yes its one of the best rides of the year, Mud Nats a close 2nd. Me and my friends will be there campin out all weekend, there's about 25 or so of us in our main group, there are hundreds of our friends that all go, just not all at the same camp...

·
Registered
1 Posts
My calendar is marked too...can't wait!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well its 2 weeks away, I hope we get some good rain between now and then, we went to mud creek this past weekend9-26, and I have never seen it that dry before, don't get me wrong there was still plenty of mud holes, but the sand pit and all the spots where there is usually lots of water, are either dried up or very low nearly dry. the power line is dry on both sides..all the way down nearly.. Gonna be doing the rain dance for a while till we get some rain...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yeah, we were there the weekend before last. Dry, but still plenty of mud to get into. The good stuff is on the back 500 on the other side of the highway. We are pumped!

·
Badhabitsoffroad*****
50 Posts
We need a tour guide at mudcreek I have only been one time and would like to see some good trails I will have a group of 30 or more who wants to lead???

·
Registered
14 Posts
well we had a blast this year, mud stock is always my favorite ride. The dust was killer though. Boomer I saw you and Mud Militia down at the pit but didn't get a chance to holla at ya'll this time. This was the first trip I could make it all around the sand pit in "Project R-Z-R". Finally made it to the infamous "Cabin" too. Only bad new for our crew was a Brand new Grizzly was Stolen on Friday night!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Mudstock was the first event ride i've ever attended and even with my two kids we had a blast. I will be marking my calender every year for it also mud nationals. I will however try and find a sitter for the kids as some riders get a little crazy in the afternoon after a few gallons of beer lol. I sunk my RZR in the Sand Pit so it will have a snorkel later today or tomorrow. The dust was horrific but all in all it was a BLAST!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts