Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

MRZR is a 60" wide 900 with trailing arms..

29K views 31 replies 22 participants last post by  8ball_99 
#1 ·
See less See more
#2 ·
re: MRZR is a 60" wide 900 with trailing arms..

I'm sure some people won't be happy that the trailing arms made it onto the 60" RZR with the 900 ProStar engine. Don't really see the benefit of it being 60" except for racing GNCC. It would be nice if they put harnesses in them from the factory, how much more would it cost really? Just my 2 cents, I bought an XP a few month ago so I doesn't really affect me.

#6 ·
I have so wanted a 900 at 60 inches... Thats Class 2 which is the max here on the east coast. Its a big deal to those wanting an XP and have the cake too of being able to ride it on forest trails. I didnt buy an XP for exactly that reason. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

#9 ·
I would buy one of these in a heartbeat.

#10 ·
I would go for the four seater if it was 60' as well. From what the info says, thats the height and width. I am actually going to contact my dealer tomarrow and see what one would cost since you cant get a quote online. A 900 60" fourseater is right up my alley lol.
Thanks
Thom

#11 ·
They are slowly getting things fixed up or allowing the xps on the trail. I have been on some that 60"s would of been nice, LoL!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#19 ·
So if the trailing arms and radius rod were changed, you think it would do the trick?

anyone ever seen one yet?

No, but I did see at a undisclosed location this week one being built for the military. Tilt bed completely redone, dash, recaro seats, new cage, satellites, IED scanners, hydraulics, winches on the sides to drop out of a helicopter... damn thing looked like a tank with no doors. It was cool as hell. Apparently it was made for the military and they only made a few to ship overseas.

I wanted to take pics but that was a no-no.

Mark

#15 ·
Called three different dealers local..... None of them can get one. Just thought I would try for a laugh..
Thanks
Thom

#16 ·
If you want sub 60 and a 900... Holz racing has a kit that puts a 900 at 57" wide. Fyi

#20 ·
I have not had any problem with the trailing arms or radius rods on my xp. And I have beat the crap out of it at Black Mountain, KY and Wolf Pen Gap/Fourche Mountain around Mena, AR. I can not believe I have not bent a radius rod yet. I will be upgrading sooner or later. Sliders do the trick on the trailing arms.

#24 ·
I saw in a magazine (atv/utv action I think) today that the MRZR passenger grab handle has the same tilt mechanism that the steering has. That would be nice for our civy u it's too. It sucks when I have the grab bar all the way out for the kids but they have a hard time getting in the machine between the handle and the side bars.

COME ON Polaris surely this part can be sold to the gen public with out a threat to national security.

#32 ·
54k doesn't surprise me. I'm around a lot of military and government guys. The amount of money they spend and what they spend it on blows my mind.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.