Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used Mountain Performance ECU. I was using a Procom it chit on me last weekend. I didnt like the hard starting but liked the midrange and top end power. Has anyone tried the new sytle Procom or is Mountain Performance better. I am using an S header and EPI clutch kit and new 26" GBC Dirt Tamer tires and stock ECU. Thanks for any input

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
I had MPI flash mine.. Seems to work well. I would think different companies would have different fuel maps. So just cause somone else will flash it for less I'd make sure it makes a difference. I replaced a bad fuel pump, flashed the ECU and added Dual exhaust all at the same time so I can't really tell how big a difference just the ECU made.. My RZR runs pretty good and I can easily out run my neighbors who has the same model and tire size.

·
Registered
247 Posts
S&S all the way in my opinion. Had my stock ECU reflashed for intake, exhaust, and 7000 rpm rev. Made a good improvement with midrange and top end power on my setup. Can't beat the price at $150. Very quick turn around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.