Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know if the piston should set right above the cylender I'm just concerned that I'm going to have enough clearance I'm doing a 96 mm bore with 12 to 1 pistons and iv noticed that the pistons set right above the cylender waiting on the right head gasket they sent me a stock headgasket with the build that's to small to let the pistons through it just hoping it doesn't hit the cylinder head

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does any one know if the piston should set right above the cylender I'm just concerned that I'm going to have enough clearance I'm doing a 96 mm bore with 12 to 1 pistons and iv noticed that the pistons set right above the cylender waiting on the right head gasket they sent me a stock headgasket with the build that's to small to let the pistons through it just hoping it doesn't hit the cylinder head
All ya it's a 2011 rzr 900 xp

·
Premium Member
2020 900 Trail Fox Edition
1,181 Posts
Are you talking domed pistons or flat top? Have you checked to ensure there is clearance for your valves? there are different head gaskets the correct one should not extend into the cylinder bore. JMHO

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There flat top pistons and they come up a past the cylinder just a very little mike from rev 6 was getting me the right head gasket it's out for delivery right now going to put it back together after work hooing itll run good and hopefully they sent the right gasket along with new bolts

1 - 4 of 4 Posts