Ok, so my check engine light has alwasy been on since I have owned my RzR, bout 3 months. The code is and has always been 22, which according to the manual is TPS: short circuit to battery. Well, I got my tester in this weekend and just tested it. I know the reading is suppose to read between .70 and .74(key on, not running) , however my reading (key on, not running) is .68. When I start it and test it, I get .69. I know my battery connections are good (just paid $100 to have someone tell me I had a loose negative cable on the battery) so I am wondering if I have a bad TPS?