Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear people talking about a new 72 in Pro possibly coming out. Ive heard some speculation It will introduced at camp razor. Is this the one the are talking about in Glamis ? When are the dates ?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I’d say the next release will be the 4 seat version of the Pro. Pictures already out there.

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

·
Premium Member
977 Posts
I’d say the next release will be the 4 seat version of the Pro. Pictures already out there.

Agreed 4 seater pro will be announced at Sand Sports Super Show is my guess. Nothing new at Camp RZR, just demo rides of the RZR Pro in 2 and 4 seat variations. The 72" pro will be Jan-Feb. The all-new engine class (5 lug RZR Pro) will be next year August as a 2021 model.

Somewhere in this mix will be a RS1 Turbo that has been seen out in the dunes being tested.

These are my guesses based off of Polaris history.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Seems odd to have a one year model with the new chassis and old motor before moving to the new chassis and new motor, but that appears to be what Polaris is doing. I'm waiting!

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Seems odd to have a one year model with the new chassis and old motor before moving to the new chassis and new motor, but that appears to be what Polaris is doing. I'm waiting!

Kind of blows for the people with a 1 year model .

All about pricepoints and level of performance desired, but to your point, it happens all the time. Imagine the guys that paid big bucks for a Turbo OG Mav right before the X3s came out! I bought an XP1000 before the turbos came out. Doesn't mean it doesn't blow, but in the fast evolving SXS market, you are almost assured that something better is in the wings.

I wonder if they will have two engines going forward. Keep the proven twin in the under 64 inch buggies, and have the new engine in the high end buggy. Though I say I will wait, there isn't anything I've seen about the Pro that I couldn't be as happy as a pig in crap about!

·
Registered
793 Posts

Happens every single year with the "top" models. They're constantly reimagining the flagship machine. 2017 is kind of the exception due to the "bugs" in 16 with the clutches, overheating, etc.., but they did bump the power and drop the price if I remember correctly. 2018 brought the Dynamix. 2019 brought the Turbo S. 2020 brought the ProXP. It's only natural to happen again next year... keeps the consumers interested.

·
Registered
416 Posts

Happens every single year with the "top" models. They're constantly reimagining the flagship machine. 2017 is kind of the exception due to the "bugs" in 16 with the clutches, overheating, etc.., but they did bump the power and drop the price if I remember correctly. 2018 brought the Dynamix. 2019 brought the Turbo S. 2020 brought the ProXP. It's only natural to happen again next year... keeps the consumers interested.
...and it makes them tons of money from the guys who absolutely always have to have whatever is the latest and greatest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts