Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2,732 Posts
Just ordered my new Modquad | Suicide Doors, Their unique latch is what first caught my eye, A BIG Thanks!!! to Mike and the nice lady who finished my order for taking all the time I needed and for answering all my questions along with just BS'n, Great customer service and Made in the USA!!!!!. It looks like a Great product and I can't wait to get them in and installed!!! :huepfenicon111:
I'll post pics when their in :ride:

· Registered
94 Posts
Just ordered mine about 2 hrs ago, glad to see there is an alternative to pro armor, I like that the modquad doors seem to be a couple inches lower so I can see over them. Hope to see them late this week or early next!!!! Thanks for the great service Brian and Lisa.

· Registered
2,732 Posts
Thank you for purchasing our doors. We look forward to seeing the pics!! The doors will be delivered on Friday. :)
Thank you, If your doors are even half as good as your service I'll be a Happy Camper!!!! :ride:

MODQUAD.....:yr1:

· Registered
2,732 Posts
I installed my new Modquad doors yesterday!! Great fit, finish, look and install!!!
I love the latch system, not gonna pop open!! Thanks Mike and Lisa, your Great to work with, Thanks for a Great Product !!!:yr1:

· Registered
121 Posts
I have a set of these doors on my rzr, and we have blingstars on the xp we have... Modquad doors are the best!!!! The latch is the best! especially compared to the bling stars that rattle non-stop!!! We will be getting a xp900 4 seater soon, what would doors run for that machine?

· Registered
2,732 Posts
I think they are or have already developed doors for the 4 seater. I had mine at the dunes last weekend and before my main chassis fuse blowing, weekend ruining problem, (nothing to do with the doors) the Modquad doors were GREAT!!! No rattles, fantastic product!!!! :)

· Registered
2,732 Posts
Thank you for all of the great reviews....!! Let me know if there is anything else we can help you with.

-Lisa
Modquad
I showed to doors to a couple other guys and they thought they were really nice, well designed and built. Great Product!!!
(No everybody, their not paying me to keep bragging on the Modquad doors...:rofl3: They really are that good :))

· Registered
94 Posts
Took the first long ride with the new doors. They are great. Perfect height and the latch system worked very nice. Great company to do buisness with, I had some questions on install and mike really went the extra mile to help thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.