Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 RZR LE. I need some input from u guys. I trail ride mostly and I'm sick of dragging on everything I cross over and high centering. So I'm trying to decide if I want to go 2 or 3 inches on my lift kit? 26's or 27's on tire size? Wheels or wheel spacers or am I going to need both to prevent rubbing? If you have already been down this road I would appreciate any words of wisdom u might have thanks!

·
Registered
394 Posts
racertech 3" lift and progressive springs from makin' trax. I had the same set up before I went long travel. you can add 2" wheel spacers also if you like and trails are wide enough.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have a 2011 rzr 50 and I ride in Upstate NY in a mix of mud,cricks,gravel,sand,rocks.roots... a liitle of everything. My first few rides out I was banging on everything...a little unnerving considerring this machine cost more than the vehicle that tows it to my favorite trails...lol. I put on the rubberdown 2" lift and interco 12x27" radiials on STI rims and I cannot beleive the difference!!! I take my girl and she was also shocked at how little we "hit" before and after the lift and tires...and I have the shocks set pretty soft so its a smooth ride also. I went with 11" rear tirers to avoid hitting the rear mount, and I have no rubbing at all upfront...the reptiles run small so the 27" are more like 26 1/2's...same size as the 26" bighorns they put on the LE's which run large...usually 26 1/2 also. This has been a great combination so far.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts