Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you guy's feel about doing mod's to your RZR's.

Seems like for every guy who goes crazy with Custom Mods, There is one who likes to just go with the basic's.

On our's we like to put alot on it.

So how do you guy’s feel about mod’s ???? What's Too much.? Or is there never enough mods. ?

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have more into mine than I paid for it in mods and don't regret it one bit:)

G

·
I think guys balance Mods with their budget..you have to prioritize all purchases in life. If I had bottomless pockets my RZR would probably have 3 times it's value in mods..but since I don't and I have other hobbies and responsibilities I'll just keep a wish list until I win the lottery :)

As long as the owner wants and can afford it there is no such thing as "too much"

·
Registered
253 Posts
I don't think there is such a think as too much. We all mod our machines to make them our own and to suit our needs. My only regret is I started with the things I wanted rather than the things I needed. First I added a stereo. Wasn't necessary but I wanted it. Got back on track and got a good set of tires. Because of the terrain I usually ride my stock springs went to crap pretty quick so those will need to be replaced next. Much more to come as my budget permits. First the stuff I need for my style of riding, then the fun stuff.

·
Registered
428 Posts
not sure how much is too much, but when i started selling all my accessories off my machine and shipping them i never realized how much weight it can all at up to! thing feel like a rocket now that it is bare bones again but with same power upgrades.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
more times than not i find that all the garbage i put on anything i end up taking back off at some point for a few reasons. mostly because of how heavy it gets. they start to feel sluggish. also, sometimes the most custom rig you can have is to sit back and wait on everybody else to bolt on every off the shelf thing they can buy. when all is said and done your "stock" vehicle is more custom than anybodies. I'd be more likely to do performance modifications....the ones that can't always be seen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts