Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,874 Posts
Joined 5 months ago and new to the forum ... Welcome !!! cant wait to here more from you

·
Premium Member
513 Posts
True you can't. They're trying to protect their communities just like everywhere else in the country right now. Unfortunately small communities lack in medical facilities, I can't blame them for trying to do what's best for their community. We have a trip planned for April 23 for there but if we have to go later I'm going to be just fine, we'll be out drift busting by then in our area so it's not the end of life as we know it forever.
I'm thankful I'm not so self centered I can't put others needs before my wants.

·
Registered
192 Posts
There are so many diseases much worse, HIV/AIDS which, for many years, had a 100 percent fatality rate, 95-99 percentage points higher than the coronavirus, SARS, and H1N1. The seasonal flu, which killed 80,000 people in 2017-2018 in the United States alone—75,910 more than have died so far from COVID-19 worldwide. Or consider traffic accidents, which kill about 1.25 million people every year yet seem to have little impact on people’s behavior, either good or bad. Keeping things in perspective seems to be impossible for many...

vand-down-by-river.jpg

61 - 64 of 64 Posts