Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
East coaster west bound and down tomorrow morning (5/26). Epic 6 week adventure - NC to Moab UT, to Sand Hollow, to Farmington NM, to Rapid City SD, to Madison IN (SATV), to Windrock TN. We have a small group that makes a biannual pilgrimage to worship the Slickrock. We are meeting up with some RZR Forum members in Moab, Sand Hollow, and FaRemington. Way jealous of you west coast guys and your badass riding places :sick:

We've had the trip planned for a long time and we weren't sure it was going to happen with the current Zombie Apocalypse. Anyways, planning done, preparation done, and time is short now 😁

·
Registered
128 Posts
Damn. That sounds like an awesome trip! Definitely post pics up in here and maybe any info about the places you stay with the camper, etc. I would love to go hit a few of those spots with my rig. Are you dry camping or plugging in during this trip? I don't have anything special for boondocking other than my generator. LOL. Thanks for any future info man. Be safe!

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The jury is still out on the System 3 XCR350s so I wanted to bring my Roxxzillas. Not much room in the TH and the RZR now takes up the entire garage. Tons of spare parts take up the space under the RZR. Had some scrap laying around and decided to fab up a tire carrier. Got a bumper mount 2" hitch from Northern Tools ($20). So for$20 and a few hours I have a decent way to carry tires 😁

·
Premium Member
274 Posts
We dry camped @ Farmington where the riding is 1 year, not many good campgrounds in town. We did camp in town 1 year and could ride to the area from there. We also liked the KOA @ Moab, just FYI. Let us know how you likes Farmington.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts