Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we like to giveaway stuff. This is a mini giveaway for a Rigid Industries Grill and SR2 10" rigid LED light included. Ends 7-13-16

To enter every $5 spent at www.utvfamily.com will get you 1 entry for the mini Rigid giveaway and you'll also be entered to win the 2016 Polaris RZR XP4 Turbo. It's simple, Buy a $20 shirt and get 4 entries for both giveaways. Buy a Hard Core Tuning stage 1 for XP1000 and get 96 entries. Last week I did a mini giveaway for some Rigid headlight kit for the 1k RZR and Dilion Baker won. If you have facebook you can see the video of me picking his name out of a hat from all who entered.

We sell all Rigid products. If you don't find what you want on our website email me for price [email protected] or call 480-848-9014

If you dont want the grill or what another Rigid product of equal vale of $500 dollars we can get you any item from Rigid for equal value if you don't want the grill.

This starts now and goes for 5 days for the mini Rigid giveaway. Ends 7-13-16 at 5pm Arizona time.

Any product purchased from www.utvfamily.com will get you 1 entry for every $5 spent. Buy apparel, parts, or anything else from UTV Family and your entered. Goog luck

This is the grill combo with the SR2 10" LED light combo. Spend $5 and enter

Website to enter is below

https://www.utvfamily.com/

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2011 - 2013 900 Grill with SR2 10" Rigid combo LED Light

Or RZR 1000 Grill with SR2 10" Rigid combo LED Light

Or if you don't want those than pick any item from Rigid.com of a $500 value and if you win from buying a shirt ill send you $500 in Rigid Products.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and get entered for the 2 awesome giveaway.

https://www.utvfamily.com/

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is a no brainer. You buy a Product and get entered to win this mini rigid giveaway and you'll be entered to win the RZR.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awesome. There are 2 Rigid Grills that rigid sells and one is for the 1000 and the other fits the 900. So yup there is a grill available for your 900s? You are entered. I will be picking a winner for the grill 7-13-16 and the RZR Giveaway will be over on 7-25-16 and winner selected by my sweepstakes administration on or around Aug 8th. Thanks for entering.

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just entered for both. Does the 1000 grille fit the 900s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, I am still getting use to RZR Forums and should have Quoted you in my message back. But I answered in the post above. Have a nice Sunday and I will get your order out in the morning

·
Premium Member
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any winner yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and sorry I didn't post yet but the winner was Keith Tront and he has been contacted. I posted a video on YouTube and this is the link. Thanks for everyone who entered. Only 9 days left to enter the RZR Giveaway

1 - 12 of 12 Posts