Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Composite material Electric blue Auto part Engineering
Hood Motor vehicle Bumper Automotive design Automotive tire

Curious to see ideas on mounting and how well the system works while trail riding
...This is using the Milwaukee mounting plate I bought at Northern Tool for $29. Is fit, but not mounted. If any one needs a closer photo on where and what to trim, let me know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
13 Posts
I literally had the same idea, same box and same plate. You have beat me to it though. My 22 XP PROis still being built. So my adventure has yet to begin. Send better cloe up when you have time please. I'm confident you have started what will be a popular option to the more expensive oem storage solution.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I literally had the same idea, same box and same plate. You have beat me to it though. My 22 XP PROis still being built. So my adventure has yet to begin. Send better cloe up when you have time please. I'm confident you have started what will be a popular option to the more expensive oem storage solution.
Will get some closer pictures in the morning. I may even get some sign board and make a template..... I know there's metal frame options out there but I'm sure the people selling them want more than $29!!! AND you still have to drill holes in your bed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We sell these Milwaukee HD Packout Mounts from Litt Industries. I haven't seen them in person yet but they look really nice. They are more than $29!!
RZR XP 1K/Turbo/Turbo S: HD Milwaukee Packout Mount
Pro XP / PRO R / TURBO R: HD Milwaukee Packout Mount

View attachment 688673
View attachment 688672
That looks nice! I like how it utilizes the lower factory pins to attach, but curious as to how firmly planted it stays to the bottom of the bed. Also the Milwaukee mounting plate is pretty tight and depending on the box the back corners may hit before "clipping" in. I would like to see photos of this mounted with box options????? Nice job though!

·
Vendor
569 Posts
@Bcuziam12 I actually sent my contact at Litt an email earlier today to see if they had pictures of the rack installed with the Milwaukee boxes.

For attaching to the Lock and Ride holes, you gotta checkout "The Studs" from Litt too. I just installed a set of 4 to secure my Jemco box and they are friggin' awesome! I've never really trusted the standard Lock and Ride plugs on anything. They all eventually work themselves loose Dust, dirt and water on them don't help either, which is kind of hard to avoid in a RZR!

"The Stud" Solid Mount Lock N Ride Tie Down Anchor System for Polaris

Automotive design Output device Audio equipment Gadget Automotive exterior

Automotive design Material property Personal luxury car Tints and shades Auto part

1 - 8 of 8 Posts