Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
241 - 260 of 293 Posts

· Premium Member
597 Posts
Thinking of going to Hidden Falls on Friday, Sept 16th if anyone is interested in joining.

Cheers!

Jason

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
Im headed out to River Run for the weekend to see what it is all about.

· Premium Member
597 Posts
Well guys, I finally brought home a Turbo R Ultimate. This thing is a beast and rides like a dream. I just got her broke in and ready to run. I'm thinking of a day trip to Barnwell on Nov 5th. Any of you guys in east TX interested. @littleboss, I think i read somewhere that you are close to Barnwell, join this thread and lets ride.

· Registered
321 Posts
Well guys, I finally brought home a Turbo R Ultimate. This thing is a beast and rides like a dream. I just got her broke in and ready to run. I'm thinking of a day trip to Barnwell on Nov 5th. Any of you guys in east TX interested. @littleboss, I think i read somewhere that you are close to Barnwell, join this thread and lets ride.
What no pictures? you have 3 buggies now?

2012 800-4
Canyon Lake TX

· Premium Member
597 Posts
Here is a quick pic. I have a buyer for my black buggy. Plan on keeping the red one to crawl and the Turbo R for the go fast stuff. stuff
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net

· Registered
112 Posts
Im going to bring both. Was playing around in the parking lot today. Got me thinking of the old dirt track racing we would go see growing up. View attachment 708241

Sent from my iPhone using RZRForums.net
That looks like all sorts of trouble. Lol. I would take out some of the spring preload to get it a bit lower and try some hooning.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

241 - 260 of 293 Posts