Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net banner
221 - 240 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just joined the forum and found this thread. I am in Dripping Springs and just got back from HF today.

Found some pretty deep water on the backside that smelled like it had been sitting there for several years. It didn't smell before we were up to the hubs in muck. Lol.

I am up for some get togethers in the future.

Cheers,

Jason

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
Just joined the forum and found this thread. I am in Dripping Springs and just got back from HF today.

Found some pretty deep water on the backside that smelled like it had been sitting there for several years. It didn't smell before we were up to the hubs in muck. Lol.

I am up for some get togethers in the future.

Cheers,

Jason

Yea any water left has to be stagnant for quite some time. Welcome to the forum!

2012 800-4
Canyon Lake TX

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
I'd love to get out, I've been there a couple times and it's pretty nice. This rain should help bring the dust down.
I might try to get out next Sunday.
I'm thinking about Hidden Falls next friday or saturday. Sunday, you would have to leave the park at 2:00 unless you are a member. It is nice on sunday if you are a member because the park empties out and you can have it to yourself.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Can you make it out on Sept 3rd? RojoLoco and I are meeting up at 8am on Saturday. Hope to see you there!

PM me your number and Rojo and I will call you when we arrive.

Ill be at the gate at 8 waiting to get in.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
221 - 240 of 247 Posts